Bangladesh Freedom Fighter Welfare Trust Job Circular 2021 has been announced in the daily online job portal by their authority to get Bangladesh Freedom Fighter Welfare Trust Job Circular 2021 full information and applying process from www.bdjobsinsider.com. Applications are invited from genuine Bangladeshi nationals with the following educational qualifications and experience to fill the following vacancies in the first, second and third class for the Bangladesh Freedom Fighter Welfare Trust, a statutory body under the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs, temporarily. The application form must be sent by post or courier. Secretary, Bangladesh Freedom Fighter Welfare Trust (5th Floor), Swadhinata Bhaban, 6 Motijheel Commercial Area, Dhaka – 1000. It has been mentioned in the notification that no application will be accepted after the due date. So, apply in time and follow all the requirements of the notification given below.
- Organization Name: Bangladesh Freedom Fighter Welfare Trust (BFFWT)
- Post position: As per circular
- Published Date: 27 March 2021
- Application Deadline: 11 April 2021
- Educational Requirements: See Job Circular Image below
- Experience Requirements: See Job Circular Image below
- Number of Job Vacancies: See Job Circular Image below
- Age limit for jobs: 18 to 30 Years.
- Salary: According to the pay scale
- Type of Jobs: Full Time.
- Job Category: Government Job
- Jobs Location: See Job Circular Image.
- Jobs Source: Daily Online Job Portal
- Applying Procedure: Manually
BFFWT job circular 2021
Application Deadline: 11 April 2021