Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2020 has been announced in the Bangladesh Pratidin by their authorities. Bangladesh Army is the largest ground branch of the country. Bangladesh’s Army slogan is to keep the soil of Bengal free. The main aim of the Bangladesh Army is to provide the forces and skills necessary to protect and defend the country with regional integrity against external attacks. However, in recent times the Bangladesh Army has appointed new manpower in various positions. Below is a picture of the career of Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2020, where the dates of publication, the application process, examination center, examination date, etc. are mentioned. Employers must follow the application requirements.
- Organization Name: Bangladesh Army.
- Post Position: See Job Circular Image below.
- Job Posting Date: 8 January 2020.
- Application Deadline: 20th, 25th January 2020, 1st and 18th February 2020.
- Salary: According to Government Pay Scale.
- Number of Vacancies: See Job Circular Image below.
- Educational Requirements: See Job Circular Image below.
- Age Limit for Jobs: 18 to 28 Years.
- Experience Requirements: See Job Circular Image below.
- Job Types: Government Jobs.
- Website: www.army.mil.bd .
- Jobs Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Jobs Source: Bangladesh Pratidin.
- Gender: Both (Male and Female).
- How to Apply: See Job Circular Image below.
Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2020
Application Deadline: 25th January 2020
24th DSSC (Special Purpose) AMC Army Circular 2020
Application Deadline: 1st February 2020
Bangladesh Army Civilian Job Circular 2020
Application Deadline: 20th January 2020
85th BMA Long Course Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2020
Application Deadline: 8th February 2020
Rules of application through SMS and online
Click Image Below!
Click Image Below!
All information regarding Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2020 can be found on our website www.bdjobsinsider.com . Please visit our website for more information. Thank you all